Saturday, December 25, 2010

Thunder(boys like girls)





     D              G/D                    C#/D                                        A/D
Today is a winding road thats taking me to places I didnt want to go 

Whoa(whoa,whoa,whoa)

 Pre-chorus 
             Bm/D
I tried to read between the lines
              A/D
I tried to look in your eyes
             F#m/D
I want a simple explanation 
                      D
For what I'm feeling inside
                    G/D
I gotta find a way out
                           A/D
Maybe theres a way out 
Chorus 

 D                                 A/D
Your voice was the soundtrack of my summer 
                                G/D
Do you know you're unlike any other?

          Bm/D            A/D
Youll always be my thunder,
and I said
 D                                 A/D
Youre eyes are the brightest of all the colors
                    G/D
I dont wanna ever love another 
               Bm/D             A/D
You'll always be my thunder
        G/D             A/D
so bring on the rain 
                              D
and bring on the thunder
    D               G/D                                      
Today is a winding road 
         C#D                            
Tell me where to start and tell me 
                       A/D
something I don't know 
                               
Whoa(whoa,whoa,whoa)
     D                G/D              
Today im on my own 
          C#/D                        
I cant move a muscle and I cant pick up the phone
          A/D                                            
I dont know (I dont know ,I dont know,dont know)

Pre-chorus 
                   Bm/D 
And now I'm itching for the tall grass 
           A/D
 And longing for the breeze
                F#m/D
I need to step outside 
                    D
Just see if I can breath 
                       G/D
I gotta find a way out 
                         A/D
Maybe theres a way out

Chorus: 
 D                                   A/D     
Your voice was the soundtrack of my summer 
                              G/D
Do you know you're unlike any other?
             Bm/D        A/D
Youll always be my thunder,
and I said
 D                                  A/D
Youre eyes are the brightest of all the colors
        G/D
I dont wanna ever love another 
            Bm/D                A/D
You'll always be my thunder
          G/D           A/D
so bring on the rain 

Bridge: 
       Em/D
Yeah im walking on a  tightrope
                   Bm/D
Im wrapped up in vines
   A/D
I think we'll make it out 
                          G/D
But you just gotta give me time
         D
Strike me down with lightning 
              Bm/D
Let me feel you in my veins
      A/D                                                    G/D
I wanna let you know how much I feel your pain 
 ---------------T-I-X----------------------
  D              G/D                 C#D                              A/D
Today is a winding road thats taking me to places I didnt want to go 
Whoa
 D                              A/D
Your voice was the soundtrack of my summer 
                              G/D
Do you know you're unlike any other?
        Bm/D                     A/D
Youll always be my thunder,
and I said
 D                           A/D
Youre eyes are the brightest of all the colors
                G/D
I dont wanna ever love another 
      Bm/D                        A/D
You'll always be my thunder
                                A/D
And bring on the thunder ,and I said
D                                A/D
Your voice was the soundtrack of my summer 
                              G/D
Do you know you're unlike any other?

        Bm/D                  A/D
You'll always be my thunder
    G/D              A/D
so bring on the rain
           G/D               A/D 
Oh baby bring on the pain 
                            D
And listen to the thunder


1 comment: